Online Casinoshttps://mobilecasino-canada.com/French Roulette Online

French Roulette Online: Good Chance to Win

French roulette is a world-famous game carried over from land-based to online casinos. Players love it because of their exciting emotions and good payouts while placing bets and winning real money. Its appealing design looks very engaging, and the rules are clear after diving deeper into several nuances.

And there is no need to toggle between sites searching for guides. You will be aware of all details after reading the review. So, let's start if you want to have a break from the online American roulette and experience new gambling impressions.

Casino
Rating
Bonus
1
Rating 4.8/5
100% BONUS UP TO €150
2
Rating 4.9/5
Claim your $1600 FREE!
3
4
Rating 4.9/5
SIGN UP TODAY AND GET $1200 FREE
5
Rating 4.8/5
€500 SIGNUP BONUS
Guts Casino Guts Casino
Guts Casino
Get your €1000 Welcome bonus
Betway Casino Betway Casino
Betway Casino
100% Match Bonus up to £250

Clear Guide to Play Roulette with Pleasure and Profit

A wheel with 37 slots (including the zero) and a betting grid are the main components of the online French roulette for real money. The game has an attractive design and clear interface, convenient enough to play either on a large computer monitor or a small smartphone screen. In addition, a wide range of roulette titles is at your disposal. Famous studios like NetEnt, Microgaming, Playtech, and Play’n Go present their roulette slot machines. In addition, Evolution Gaming offers an impressive experience while playing against live dealers.

French roulette online is available in most virtual casinos. It keeps players thrilled and focused, showing how the ball jumps around the wheel and falls in the pockets. Will it be your winning number? Since the game is based on RNG, providing fair opportunities for all players, no one can predict. Hence, you should try and rely on your luck.

Key Rules to Bet on Online Roulette

Great winnings are right in the corner if you play mindfully well-armed with French roulette rules.

  • Enter the casino, choose the French roulette table, and make a deposit.
  • Place your bet and click the Spin button to launch the reel. If you play French roulette for real money in a live online casino, place the bet before the dealer starts spinning the wheel.
  • Wait until the ball stops and drops into the slot.
  • Take your money if your number or proposition wins.
  • Continue to bet or withdraw winnings.

While playing premium French roulette for real money, you should consider the game’s two authentic rules:

  • La Partage

If the ball lands on zero, you get back half of your money lost on even bets.

  • En Prison

If the ball lands on zero, your lost even bet will be “prisoned” until the next spin. If you win, you return your money.

Bet Types and Odds for Online French Roulette

Inside Bets

Bet How the Bet Works Where to Place the Bet French roulette odds
Straight Bet on the number from 0 to 36 Directly on the number 35:1
Split Bet on two nearby numbers on the grid On the line between the numbers 17:1
Street Bet on three numbers in a row On the line at the row’s end 11:1
Corner Bet on group of four numbers At the intersection of four numbers 8:1
Line Bet on two rows of three numbers each At the end of two rows 5:1

Outside Bets

Bet How the Bet Works Where to Place the Bet French roulette odds
Column Bet on the entire column In the box at the column’s end 2:1
Dozen Bet on 12 numbers In the 12P box 2:1
Dozen Bet on 12 numbers In the 12P box 2:1
Color Bet on black or red On the Red or Black diamonds 1:1
Odd/Even Bet on all odd or even numbers In the Pair or Impair box 1:1
Low/High Bet on low numbers from 1 to 18 or high ones from 19 to 36 In the Manque or Passe box 1:1

Announce (Advanced) Bets

Bet How the Bet Works
Voisins du Zero Bet on the number between 22 and 25
Period Period
Le Tiers du Cylinder Bet on the number between 27 and 33
Jue Zero Bet on 6 numbers on zero’s both sides, including the zero
Orphelins 8 numbers outside Voisins du Zero, Le Tiers du Cylinder, and Jue Zero bets
Finales Bet on all the numbers ending in a particular number (for example, 2, 12, 22, and 32)

RTP and House Edge

Can you really win at the French roulette casino? Actually, the probability is high. For example, the NetEnt game’s return-to-player ratio (RTP) reaches 97.3%, meaning 973 of 1,000 chances to beat the casino. In other words, the house edge (your chances to lose) is only 2.7%

Not bad! And things are even better, considering the house edge’s reduction to 1.35% due to La Partage and En Prison rules.

French Roulette Terms

If you want to play French roulette online hassle-free, learn several terms explained below:

  • Bankroll – the amount of money you have on your balance to place bets.
  • Carre – corner bets.
  • Cheval – split bet.
  • Colonne – column bet.
  • Derniere – the final 12 numbers or 25 through 36.
  • House edge – casino’s advantage over guests.
  • Parlay – doubling your stake following a win.

How to Win in French Roulette Online

How to play French roulette online for real money and win?

  • You should always keep a bet within your previously set budget.
  • Start from simple and generous outside bets. While gaining more experience, you can try inside and advanced bets for more fun.
  • If you focus on getting the return rather than chasing huge winnings, stick to Red/Black, Odd/Even, and High/Low bets.
  • Choose casinos with La Partage and En Prison rules (some operators ignore them).
  • Stay concentrated and take a break if you feel emotional.
  • Skip “What’s Due” number hints.

Don’t you feel confident? Then, choose the casino with a free French roulette in its demo mode. Use the free slot to train and get skills without money losses.

In Conclusion

French roulette is a simple and exciting game with promising RTP. You have good chances to win and have fun when placing real-money bets. All you need to start now is to join a reputable casino from our list and make a deposit.

FAQ

Is French roulette online for Real Money Safe in Canada?

What Are the Best Real Cash Rewards?

Our experts do their best to pick casinos with quality roulette tables, followed by huge bonuses. Hence, looking through our recommendations, you will find casinos with massive rewards and attractive promotional offers.

Can I Control the Roulette System?

Based on the game's house edge and odds for various bets, you can calculate the French roulette payout at lesser or larger degrees of accuracy. However, roulette is a game of chance. Random Number Generator is responsible for your potential winning and losses.

Are the French Roulette Bets and Tables Similar to Other Versions?

Actually, all roulettes have similar tables and wheels but with several peculiarities. For example, a small difference between American roulette and French roulette is that the American version has two zero slots versus the French one zero. Besides, although many think that the European and French roulettes are identical, you should know that no European roulette casino has La Partage and En Prison rules.